Sunday 25 July 2010

Early mornings





It's so hard to get out of bed when it's so comfy and warm and the thought of stepping onto that cold floor makes your eyes shut back tight. I am notorious for sleeping in and loving my sleep - well what sane person doesn't?

I do feel a lot of guilt however when I do sleep in and stay snuggled in bed till a shameful 2pm.. and this does happen quite a lot!!... I feel I have wasted my day and have been very unproductive. The problem is that at the end of the day it's a very hard decision to make and 'bed' always comes up trumps. Some times I do wonder if there is a job out there where all you are required to do is sleep because unfortunately wanting so much sleep foresees the problem of a lack of productivity.

Also if I do get up early and don't get my much needed 8 hours of sleep this tends to happen...
















Night!



No comments:

Post a Comment